Monday, September 27, 2010

My Review of ICE INVADERS ICE TRAY

Originally submitted at Perpetual Kid

Did you spend a good portion of your childhood (and your allowance) blasting 2-dimensional aliens to smithereens? Now you can freeze those precious moments in time with Ice Invaders! This food-grade silicone ice tray makes perfectly pixilated ice cubes


Cool Geekiness

By foodcraftlife from Minneapolis, MN on 9/27/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Eye-catching, fun, Unique, NOSTALGIC

Best Uses: Barbeque, Drinks, Party

We recently had a bunch of friends over for a barbeque and I wanted to do something unexpected. These ice cubes got a lot of rave comments! They were easier to get out than I expected, thanks to the silicone tray. I made a tray or two a day for the week before the party and filled a bucket. Next time I'll buy another and have twice as many!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment